If space is your concern, consider the Drive Medical Poly-Fly Transforming Wheelchair. Able to convert between manual and transport wheelchair modes, the Poly-Fly Transforming Wheelchair’s dynamic nature comes to the rescue when the convenience of both forms is necessary. A sturdy all-aluminum, collapsible frame and 24″ wheels is complimented by swing-away footrests with composite foot plates and heel loops as part of the package.
- Can be used as standard self-propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one.
- Quick-release 24″ wheels can be removed to transition self-propelled chair to a transport chair. (Figure A – B)
- All-aluminum frame.
- Comes with two sets of wheel locks: One for use with wheelchair, one for use with transport chair.
- Back folds down with deluxe back release. (Figure C)
- Nylon upholstery.
- Comes standard with swing-away footrests with composite foot plates and heel loops.
- 8″ casters.
- Comes with anti-tippers.
- STDELR-TF – Swing-away Elevated Leg rest, Tool-free, (Optional front riggings).
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Drive Medical Poly-Fly Transforming Wheelchair Specifications:
|Overall Width with 24″ Wheels (TR16)||23.5″ (open) | 12″(closed)|
|Overall Width with 24″ Wheels (TR18)||24.5″ (open) | 12″(closed)|
|Overall Width with 24″ Wheels (TR20)||25.5″ (open) | 12″(closed)|
|Overall Height w/ 24″ Wheels||37″|
|Overall Length w/ Riggings||42″|
|Weight w/ 24″ Wheels (TR16 | TR18 | TR20)||33 lbs. | 34 lbs | 36 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight w/ 24″ Wheels (TR16 | TR18 | TR20)||38 lbs. | 39 lbs. | 41 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||250 lbs.|